Sunday, July 09, 2006

Just a quickie little note because Joe is finally getting some nap time. :) Yesterday and today, it's been more difficult for him to stay positive. He remains febrile, and it is getting uncomfortable. We can sense that he's getting frustrated and discourged...but that's not keeping me from doing anything to bring a smile back to his face!

I know that many many friends have started prayer chains for Joe. For that we're both SO very grateful. Just wanted to share that Auntie S.B. started a prayer chain as well...and those in her group are planning to all pause and pray for Joe at 9pm tonight! So feel free to join in, I know he'll feel the love. Auntie S.B. also brought over some food that Joe can enjoy for dinner. Thank you! Thanks to my mom too for making lunch. Joe loved it.

Thanks to Shelley for the smily chocolately goodness. :) We got it! Thanks to Sheena, Eric, Mammen, and Ray for bringing me some food late last night and just being really good friends. And thanks to Vince for the Foxtrot book! It gave us some laughs this morning when we really needed them.

I'm sure there's more I could post, but I want to get back up to my Joe. Much love and thanks as always.

No comments: