Hi everyone. It's Joe. Today is the first day that I got to see Karen's blog. Isn't she the best! I'm so glad to be home from the hospital, but the recuperation process has been kinda slow. I feel like my body has been through hell. The last few weeks have been the toughest weeks I've ever had to experience, but day by day I am getting stronger! It's been so amazing the outpouring of support and love I have received from everyone. It really means so much to me that there are so many people who care. It has been difficult to always stay positive, but with my beautiful wife, my family, my army of supporters, and faith in God, I'm going to continue to fight and beat this thing! Thank you so much for your support.
Joe
Wednesday, July 19, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
10 comments:
Im glad your doing better Joe and most importantly know that you WILL win! Call me at any time! Love ya!
~Shelley
It is God who arms me with strength and makes my way perfect.
---Psalm 18:32(NIV)
Wow! It is Joe's blog today! How wonderful to see you home and feeling better.
Joe and Karen,
With our next trip to Pittsburgh, if you are up to it, we will stop by for a quick visit. You are in our thoughts and prayers all the time.
Love
Frank & Janet
PS Maria wants to visit you also!
Yeah! We're so glad that you're finally out of the hospital and starting to feel better! We'll continue thinking of you and praying... I'm certain that you will come out of this a strong person with such a wonderful family and your faith in God.
Love,
Sara & Mike M.
Joe,
I'm glad you're doing better.
You're always in my thoughts and prayers.
See you soon,
Marcus
Keep feeling stronger and the world will be your oyster once again. We're so glad that you're so positive. With your attitude, you're gonna beat this and be back in the daily grind very soon. You are in our thoughts.
Love,
Kelly and Ariel
It is great to hear that you are starting to feel better!! I will keep you and your family in my prayers as I have since I heard about you being ill on thenest. Ill keep checking on ya and saying prayers for you and your family. God bless!!
Kelly
irishangel
Joe, so good to hear from YOU. You are blessed with a wonderful wife and "if God is for you, who can be against you"; not AML or MDS or whatever. We will continue to pray for your recovery and share the joy of your not being IN the hospital. Your body has been through hell...and you are experiencing the sufferings of Christ. We wish you well and love, across the internet. Dave and Gretchen Allen and Family
Hey--a real JOE blogspot! I'm so glad they "sprung ya". You & your family are incredible. And with their faith, you know you're a winner. Take care of yourself. You're in my prayers. Evening shift is missing something..I need a routine..and you've screwed up the system, pal. :)
So get healthy! God bless you, Joe. I know our Lord is watching you. And I know you can feel His love. You're in His hands & there isn't a better place to be...
Terry (general rad)
Hi Joe
This is Diane from WPH.
I just came back from vacation and heard you were un-well,
I ask your dad everyday how you are doing. I am glad to see this blog so I can keep up with you guys. My prayers are with you and I hope you get better everyday.
keep up the good work!
Post a Comment