It's a new day! My babe is still doing A.Ok. No fever and enjoying life at home. Each day he looks a little stronger, a little cheerier, a little brighter. We're taking baby steps, and that's all good.
Praises this week...We got some fresh and yummy vegetables courtesy of the Liang garden. Thank you!!! Also, the Tong's dropped off the sweetest card and the yummiest almond cookies. I need the recipe! Uncle Joe and Aunt Jennifer sent us Ginseng. We're excited to try it! Thank you thank you thank you!
This weekend, one of Joe's best friends, Mike, is coming in from Seattle to see him. Albert and Pamela will be back too. YAY.
We're being so careful with Joe though. Too many people, and the masks come out. I think we'll be sheltering him for awhile, because we don't want him back in the hospital anytime soon!
That's about it for now. Joe took a shower today, and I flushed his lumens and that was a big highlight of our Friday. heehee. Joe absolutely loved reading all the heartfelt comments left for him. Made him a little weepy, he was so touched. Have you all forgotten that I need to beat up people who make my hubby cry? :) We love all of you!
Friday, July 21, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment