We are so excited, because tomorrow we don't have to go to the hospital!!!!! It has been tiring to go back and forth from the hospital. A very different kind of tired than when Joe was going back and forth for work. And it's funny, we're always together...but we still don't always feel like we're spending time together! He stays busy with his little rituals revolving around his medications, diet, and hygiene. I keep busy with all kinds of house stuff which is never ending. It is nice though because we get to spend all of our meals together, and just chat. I love that time...and I'm pretty sure Joe does too! Tonight we played Hoopla, which is a game in which all the players play against the clock rather than against each other. It was fun...but we cheated a bit. hehehe.
Joe had his last chemo shot this morning. He is so tender everywhere. Even if he barely brushes an injection site, he can feel it. Hopefully that goes away soon! We had the opportunity to speak with the doctor. He is SO encouraged by Joe's latest blood work results. Often a response to the chemo isn't seen until after the 3rd or 4th round...and Joe showed a response after just one round. WOOHOOOOO! We are praying this second round shows an even better response.
That's it. Thank you again for all of you love! I can't tell you how often Joe and I will pause throughout a day just to give thanks for all the love we have received. We are just in awe.
Thank you to Auntie and Uncle Chen for the card. It is so nice of you to think of us!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
We rejoice with you...so nice to hear your good news. God is faithful...G. Allen (We are praying for you).
Wonderful news! I pray you can stay away from the hospital for a bit longer and enjoy some time together! Sending much love and prayers! XO- BethieB
That's great news -- we're continually thinking of you and sending lots of virtual hugs your way. Hope to talk with you soon. Love, Lauren & Eric
Post a Comment