Thursday, August 31, 2006

Photos.

I'm too tired to write out a formal blog today. I will write more tomorrow. :) Just wanted to say that Joe's counts still look great, and the meeting we had today with the doctor and the bone marrow transplant coordinator went very well.

Here are a couple photos that Cammy Lee
sent to us!



Joe and Cammy Lee.









My dad, mom, Cammy, Lisa, and Louis!













Thank you to Auntie Rosa, Uncle Horatio, and Ching for the sweet card and the yummy apple cake! Joe says I have to get the recipe now. :) Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Hi Karen, I found your blog through another one on xanga. I hope Joe gets all the help he needs. I will pass on your info to others in Los Angeles. I also wanted to let you know about another place to post if you haven't already - Caring Bridge - I have a webpage there for my daughter who is waiting for a kidney transplant. It's free, and you will meet many people who are going through similar situations to you. My daughters site is http://www.caringbridge.org/visit/jennafranks
Sending prayers and good wishes to you!
Karol