Wednesday, August 30, 2006

:)

I just wanted to wish my beautiful cousin I-ju a very happy birthday! Her birthday is on the 31st...and so in Taiwan, she should be celebrating already. :)




















Also, thank you to Nancy for sending us some fun reading! You are a great friend - thank you for all of your love!

Make sure you read Joe's post below! It's a good one. :) Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

David-Emily said...

THANKS!!
You are so sweet!!
I am so surprised to see our picture on your blog!!

Sandy said...

Dear Karen,

It is very sweet of you to share the joy of I-ju's birthday with everybody on the blog! You are always so thoughful and sweet like an angel. And reading your blog everyday, I can feel you are stronger and growing everyday. I am really proud of you. You rock, girl! :)

BTW, I'd like to send a big "Happy Birthday" to my dear cousin, I-ju, in Taiwan, too. Hope I-ju is having a wonderful birthday today and wish her all the best for the coming year. :)