Wednesday, September 19, 2007

Retreat

Hello! Just popping in to say that I still have plenty to share for those who are still willing to read. But this week I'm on a bit of a retreat with my Monroeville parents, "middle" brother, and 1st uncle. (We dropped the whole "in-law" bit last week. ) So far this retreat of ours has been quite refreshing and healing. Stay tuned...I promise to continue blabbing my heart out for awhile.

16 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Karen
It is so wonderful to hear from you, of course! You absolutely deserve a retreat and I'm sure there will be lots of people like me who are more than willing to listen. So blab away any time you want. My ears will be here:)
Your whle family continues to be in my prayers, all parents and sibs included!
Love and prayers
Caryn

Anonymous said...

Karen, It's so wonderful to hear you and I look forward to hearing more. God bless you! Praying that the Lord will sustain you and give you peace and strength when you need. Many are lifting you up in prayer and may you be encouraged. Love and prayers, A dedicated prayer partner

Anonymous said...

I've read this blog every day for the last year and half. Its now a habit. I cant just stop cold turkey. Thank you for writing something new. ~Shelley

Anonymous said...

Hi Cousin Karen-
That's great that you will continue to blog. Lots of love,
Cousin Van

Anonymous said...

Dear Karen,
Please keep on writing blog, this is the only way I can hear from you and your family.

Keep praying for you everyday,
Peichen

Anonymous said...

Karen, it is so good to hear from you. I hope your "retreat" has been peaceful and healing...please do post whenever you feel like it, I know there are plenty of us who will continue to read!

As always, you and your Monroeville family are in our thoughts and prayers.

Much love,
Evonne, Thomas, and Leah

LisaBe said...

hi sweetie!
are you kidding? i'm a lifetime subscriber. :) i'm forever, baby. i'm glad you're on a well-deserved retreat. albert and the lins are lucky to have you, and you them. tell them all hello and give them big hugs from me.
luxo and zuzu send lots of lab licks.
much love,
lisabee

April said...

Karen, I'm so glad to hear from you. Enjoy the retreat and know that we'll be here for you when you return. You and your family are in our prayers as always.

April & Paul

Ben and Cori Momma said...

So wonderful to hear from you sweetie! Enjoy your well deserved retreat and I look forward to reading your next entry!

Sara M said...

Karen,

It's so wonderful to hear from you! I'm glad you're enjoying your retreat and I look forward to reading your next entry!

As always, you and your Monroeville family are in our thoughts and prayers.

Love, Sara & Mike

Tina @ Squirrel Acorns said...

Karen - I have been thinking a lot about you these last weeks. Our thoughts go out to you and your families.

Anonymous said...

I'm so glad we'll get to still hear from you!
I've been lurking here & hurting for you.

NETS said...

It is so good to hear from you...I think of you many times, each and every day. Enjoy your retreat!
Lots of Love, Prayers and ((hugs))
Neysa

Unknown said...

Hey Karen!

Glad to see you are still updating. My prayers and thoughts are with you and your family!

Anonymous said...

Good news........gigi

Anonymous said...

Dear Karen 姊姊
I'm Wei Hsin, your cousin in Taiwan. I've been a reader of your blog. We all miss you very much. God bless you, and we pray for you everyday. Please come visit us if you have time.