Thursday, September 13, 2007

Please pray for the family of Amy Wilhoite. Amy went home to be with the Lord on Monday, September 10, 2007. We never met her in person, but oh what an encouragement she was in our journey. She was diagnosed only a week after Joe, and Joe always remarked about how much more difficult her journey seemed to be. In recent months, the two of them seemed to be traveling a more parallel path. Now Joe and Amy are hanging out in heaven...likely being given a grand tour by Baby Alivia and a host of other angels.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Aw........thanks for still writing.........we still want to read. gigi

Anonymous said...

Karen,
I am continually amazed at your strength and courage and blessed to see how your compassion shows through in your thoughtfulness of others during this difficult time. We can truly see Jesus's love shining through you! I too thank you for writing, it is good to hear from you.
See ya soon
Love and prayers
Caryn

Anonymous said...

Dearest Karen,

You never fail to amaze. I'll say a prayer for Amy and her family.

As the others said, it is wonderful that you've posted again. Please keep it as up you feel up to it...

I'm always praying for you.

Este said...

Daer Karen,

Still keep praying for you. And will check this blog as long as I can use a public library computer.

Love,
Peichen