Wednesday, September 06, 2006

Fussy, fussy, fussy!

Our computer has been acting super fussy and moody lately. I think it's feeling a little better this morning though. :)

I don't have too much to report today. We got to spend some time with my family over the weekend. That was nice. Monday was labor day, so Joe didn't get his blood drawn until yesterday. We decided to be adventurous and travel to AGH Suburban campus. We took some crazy route to get there...and then discovered that it is super close to where we took dance lessons with Lisa! At least we know where it is now!

Joe's results came back pretty quickly. His WBC went down, which was not unexpected. And fortunately, it's not low enough to be worrisome. Everything else is still looking good. Praise the Lord!

There are some drives coming up in Philadelphia and Oakland (Pittsburgh). Yay!!!! I'll post more later today.

Thank you to Pei-chen for the sweet postcard. It was very touching! And thank you to Caryn for sending those beautiful song lyrics. We got really excited when we realized we have that song, so we had to listen to it. :)

Love to everyone! Hope you all had a nice and restful weekend.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Karen/Joe: James posted on Emily's blog today...I thought Joe might like to read another male "blogger" since this seems to be a particularly female media outlet. So glad your news continues to be good. G. Allen