Saturday, September 30, 2006

Big weekend!

The weekend is here! It is a big weekend. This afternoon, Cammy Lee arrives from New York. We'll be checking out the church, and then tomorrow is the drive at the church! Tomorrow afternoon my dear Cousin Lilly is going to be stopping by for a visit. It will be SO wonderful to see her. Monday is the drive at CMU. Next week is busy too. I can't believe tomorrow is October. That is just crazy.

Congratulations to Connie and Anthony who had a handsome baby boy on the 25th. :)
Happy early birthday to Megumi and Michael.

Happy day!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I hope your match is coming soon and that the drives this week are a huge success, however, they could even be small if the match is found. I am reading about God's sovereignty...and realize one can think we grasp it and believe in it, until a trial such as we are experiencing appears, and then we must ask God to give us the grace to believe in His grace. Odd huh, yet I know He holds us all in His hands, it really is our greatest hope. I know you guys are learning that too...GLA