This past week has been long and challenging for many different reasons. I will explain more in detail another day. For now I just wanted to thank everyone for continued prayers, lest you feel abandoned.
Also, wanted to let everyone know that Joe was admitted to the hospital again yesterday and received bone marrow biopsy #6 today. Both were more precautionary than anything. Joe was experiencing cold/flu like symptoms and very low WBC, so the doctors wanted to make sure that he didn't develop pneumonia. Despite everything, Joe is still staying strong. Thanks again for your prayers.
Monday, March 12, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
7 comments:
Praying for Joe everyday. Even if you don't get a chance to blog, we are still praying. GLA
We think about you every day Joe. You are amazing! Hope you'll be home soon.
Our continued prayers are with both of you. All our love!
You and Joe both remain in our prayers. The strength of both of you is an inspiration to both of us.
Paul & April
Karen & Joe,
Please know that I'm praying for you. Whatever is going on, I hope that things look up *very* soon.
Karen,
You are a good daughter and good granddaughter that mom and dad are proud of. Are you a good wife or not? It would be Joe's problem to decide. Remember last time grandma came when Victor Jr.was born. Before they left for home. You were only 10-year-old, hugged grandma and said: " Grandma! I'm going to miss you!". Grandma Turned around with tears:"Either Karen is the most loving grandchild I have, or the education in the USA is the best. Why it didn't happen in Taiwan or in Japan when I was there?" I hope that your cousins in Japan or Taiwan do not see this part. But it was a fact that dad remembered very well and proud of you. We love your "staying positive" attitude. God bless you to have Joe, also the best we love. Altogether,we almost sure Joe and you will conquer this challenge. I feel that the Almighty purposely impose this hardship to train both of you to be better. It has been a very difficult time for you this past week. Dad felt sorry for you. Mom and dad will help Joe and you step by step when needed.
Praying for you both daily and hoping Joe will be home soon. Much love to you both!
Post a Comment