I posted a photo of Joe getting his evening dose of Ganciclovir. It looks like a little baby bottle. It is as cute as anything medical related could possibly be. You know we'll find entertainment any way we can!
That's it from me today. I'm hoping Joe will post again soon, because his posts are so entertaining!
A very Happy Birthday to my 1st Auntie! She hasn't been exempted from getting older each year, but somehow she has managed to get exempt from looking older each year. It is truly amazing.
And Congratulations to Nancy and Bill who are the proud parents of a second baby boy!!!!

3 comments:
good evening and good night for you,I hope. I am sitting in Livi's room...she went to sleep at ll PM tonight, a great improvement. Okay, let's get this medicine working, already. Does it taste as cute as it looks? So good to hear from you, as you are ALWAYS in our thoughts. Our transplant doc, Lucas, actually trained in Pgh for a while, and thinks he might "know" your d0c at wesp penn. I can't see to type anymore, so good night. GLA
PRAYERS ARE BEING SAID FOR YOU!
BLESSINGS TO YOU AND YOUR WIFE ...
PM
Nice Cleveland Browns sweatshirt!
~Shelley
Post a Comment