The good news, is that Joe's GVHD rash continues to heal. His skin is still peeling from head to toe, but the skin underneath looks much better. Also, Joe has gotten three consecutive negative CMV results. Wonderful!
The bad news is, that Joe seems to have developed a rare and not very widely known side effect from the Foscarnet. The connection was not made until yesterday. It is not something dangerous, and Joe has been completely taken off Foscarnet, so the symptoms should diminish in a few days. But in the meantime, please say a prayer for Joe because he is in a lot of pain. It hurts my heart to see him in so much pain.
Thank you so much for all of your prayers and words of encouragement!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
Happy Spring!!!
hmmm, I haven't forgot about your private royal concert! So keep me updated when the Queen and King would accept visits from regular citizens like me...I promise to be entertaining (in various ways :-)
Meanwhile, getting better and stronger!
Much Love,
Sha
You are in my prayers tonight-- I talked one of the girls from your father's office today --I told her to let you know that I keep both of you in my prayers---
GOD'S BLESSINGS !
Phyllis
Oh, how awful Joe is feeling pain. Don't be brave, have them give you something for it...lots of things! Praying, GLA
Oh, how awful Joe is feeling pain. Don't be brave, have them give you something for it...lots of things! Praying, GLA
((Hugs)) to Joe! And you too Karen, I know you wish you could do something to make the pain go away, and it's hard when you can't.
Post a Comment