Dear Donor,
Boy, how do I go about thanking someone who is about to save your life?! Whoever you are out there, I want to commend you for making it this far. I'm pretty scared of this whole process and I'm pretty sure you are too. Your efforts are nothing short of heroic. I know that when I was your age, doing something like this would have been the furthest thing on my mind. You are literally giving a piece of yourself to me. We virtually share the exact same DNA. Weird, huh? Pretty soon, we are forever going to be linked in more ways than that. I hope to meet you face to face in a year, but even if that doesn't happen, I just want to thank you. You won't get to read this message for quite a while, but right now, there are a lot of people praying for you too. So Godspeed, and don't fret, it's all been worked out!
Joe
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Dear Joe & Karen:
God will take GOOD care of you!
It is your big day! It's normal to feel nervous and worry. I wake up at 5AM and think of you and your family. I can not help to asking God a favor. Please let our dearest Joe GET WELL SOON!
We'll keep on praying for you and your donor everyday.
Love,
KT
Post a Comment