Our visit to the hospital this morning provided us with very good news, again! Joe's WBC is now 2700. Jumping, jumping, jumping. His platelets rose to 72, and his RBC went up to 10.6. We are quite pleased with those numbers. Twelve more days until Day 30 and the big bone marrow biopsy.
Joe and I wanted to share some photos from these past few weeks. Rest assured that every single one, good and bad (okay, not so bad!), has been pre-approved by Joe. It is really amazing how big his smile is in so many of the photos. He's a beautiful person with beautiful character. You can view the photos by clicking on the following link...
Joe's Transplant Process.
As for the photos of the cute little guy I've posted... Well, that's my little brother Victor. And on the 29th, he is turning TWENTY-ONE!!!!!! Yup, he's all grown up now. He also happens to be an extremely bright goody-two-shoes. So it is highly unlikely that he will be taking advantage of any of the things that are now legal for him. Maybe because in every card that he has ever received from us, Joe has written, "Just Say NO." :)HAPPY BIRTHDAY VICTOR!!!!!!

4 comments:
What a great news that you guys are home!!! Then I think I can send something of Costa Rica to you.
Say HAPPY BIRTHDAY to my little cousin Victor. Viva Aquarians!!
Peichen
I loved the slide show... bald men are sexy!!
~Shelley
Joe is handsome with or without hair. I noticed that he still has eyebrows! Thanks for keeping us all informed and for the photos.
Love
Janet & Frank
Thanks for the great pics...oh the lovely children at PCC. And Victor is twenty-one; what kind of celebration do they have planned at H.U.? So glad to hear that all is going well, what an encouragement to us all!!!! GLA
Post a Comment