Thursday, October 05, 2006

Google Doodle. :)

I learned today that the March of Dimes is petitioning Google to create a "google doodle" for Prematurity Awareness Day. Since I'm all about spreading awareness about MDS and marrow donation, I think it's only fair that I share in spreading awareness about other things too. So here is the link to sign the petition.
March of Dimes Petition

Also, I've encountered some people who *think* they may registered with the NMDP but don't remember. Others have moved or gotten married. All you have to do is go online to marrow.org to update your information. You can also call 1-800-marrow-2.

I received my letter informing me that I'm officially listed on the Registry now. Woohoo! It came with a coupon good for one free online registration. If you haven't already, many of you who have registered in the past month or so should be getting similar letters. Make sure you give your coupon to someone who can and will use it! If you don't know anyone who can and will use it, let me know and I'll make sure the coupon is put to good use! Thank you!!!!!!

Joe is still doing great. Tomorrow he gets his blood drawn again, and we have an appointment with the doctor. Next week we should be starting chemo round 4. That seems so hard to believe. Still praying every day for a miracle match.

If you have any encouragement from being united with Christ, if any comfort from his love, if any fellowship with the Spirit, if any tenderness and compassion, then make my joy complete by being like-minded, having the same love, being one in spirit and purpose.
~Philippians 2:1-2

No comments: