Joe's counts are still lookin' good according to today's results. Also, Albert's home for a few days! We got to hang out with the family tonight. Good day. :)
Today, I'm posting some fun ways to help people...
October is Breast Cancer Awareness Month. One way to help is to click your way over to The Breast Cancer Site and click to fund free mammograms! The pink ribbon challenge is on, so your click is worth double!
While you're at it, you can help feed the hungry, fund healthcare for children, fund books for kids, preserve endangered land, and fund food for animals!
If your a Steelers fan, fight hunger with Click for Cans! (i guess you ou can also help if you are not a Steelers fan...)
Thanks to Caryn I learned that you can send Bounty cards that count! "Bounty® will allocate donations based on the percentage of e-cards sent in support of each charity. " The charities are American Cancer Society, Make-a-Wish, and National Breast Cancer Foundation, Inc.
And finally, ways to help dear Alivia, and others searching for a bone marrow donor!
Just click here. Maybe your business can help with a donation. If you are in Lancaster, Hershey, or Harrisburg you can participate in a fundraiser that involves FOOD. And there will be a drive in Lancaster at the end of the month...and this one isn't even minority based!!!!! Again, click here for all the info.
Don't forget about Christine and Jeremy and their food fundraiser!
There you have it. Fun ways to help. Fun, because a lot of amazing people have already done the hard stuff. :)
Much love to everyone. A lot of times I feel like I'm such a nag, "do this, do that, help with this, help with that..." I hope you know that Joe and I appreciate all the ways so, so, SO many people have helped us and people like us. I will say it forever, because I mean it. Thank you.
Thank you to Hannah for the fun card! Clifford is really great. :)
Thank you to A.M. and A.D. for the very cool card. I loved everything about it!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment