Wednesday, April 02, 2008

I miss him.


Grab a box of tissues, and head on over to...
The Land of Joe & Karen's Wedding Videos.
Watch one, or watch them all. They're beautiful. Am I biased? Not at all.
***
(p.s. Let me know if you're looking for a great wedding videographer or photographer.)
Posted by Picasa

11 comments:

Life with Pog & FLeC said...

You are awesome. I love you and am sending you strength. *hugs*

Anonymous said...

You are lovely and your photos are beautiful. I know Joe is watching over you and reliving the day just as you are - Happy Anniversary.

Sheila

Ben and Cori Momma said...

Joe is with you in your heart every day, but I know that today he is reliving every moment too. Big hugs to you!!

Anonymous said...

Tears shed, but smiles led...to....knowing that "When we don't understand Him, we know it's Him." Beautiful, beautiful videos, Karen! May the Lord bless you always with these beautiful memories of Joe and may He always keep you strong. I know He will!

Anonymous said...

I know Joe is watching over you and holding your close on this special day. The beautiful wedding videos made me cry, just as you promised. I am praying extra hard for you today ((((((hugs))))))
Happy Anniversary.
Neysa

Tina @ Squirrel Acorns said...

Thinking of you today. Your wedding photos are so beautiful.

Anonymous said...

Happy Anniversary, Karen. Extra love and prayers headed your way today. I wept at your wedding videos...

*hugs and strength*

Anonymous said...

i miss him for you. the love of your life....

i read in Grace and Grief today...the prayers i cannot say (mine are just "help")

lord, your steadfast love is a strength to face each new day while my wounded heart struggles to find the rhythm of life again. i don't see any progress, but i find myself entertaining fond memories before they are washed away with my tears. this day is especially painful, for its happy memory is shrouded in a painful reality. strengthen my soul today!
you see why i thought of you! love, gigi

Anonymous said...

Beautiful!!! You looked radiant , so did Joe!
June

Anonymous said...

Karen~
I watched each video. What a Beautiful Wedding.
Thank you for sharing such a lovey day.
One day I will meet you.. until then -- God grant you peace.
Phyllis

Anonymous said...

That was one of Joe's happiest days and you can totally see it in his smile. ~Shelley