neat pics! loved the vegation, the scenery, your smiling face, the food, and, honestly who would think a bunch of doctors who graduated from medical school 40 years ago could have so much fun! I know the smile hides a broken heart....but it is beautiful nonetheless. gigi
6 comments:
Karen,
You did a darn good job! Very very surprised ! With Joe's professional camera, he would be very proud of you. I do!
Q
Wow! God is great from your lens.
neat pics! loved the vegation, the scenery, your smiling face, the food, and, honestly who would think a bunch of doctors who graduated from medical school 40 years ago could have so much fun!
I know the smile hides a broken heart....but it is beautiful nonetheless. gigi
I like the one of you riding the whale! ~Shelley
great pics!!
i forgot to put my name!! "great pics!!!'
jess andrews
Post a Comment