Joe had this old laptop computer that stopped working years ago. That old laptop held many photos from our early years. We had printed out a few of them, but most of them were forgotten. Recently, those photos were recovered. What a gift to be able to see those pictures again. It brought back a lot of fun memories.
Today I'm sharing some photos from a trip to Valley Forge. Joe was really great about planning things to do in and around Philadelphia. It was a wonderful way for us to get to know each other.

This was one of those photos that seemed like a good idea at the time. :)
Awwww. We were so young.

Isn't he so cute?

Gotta love the trademark smile.
2 comments:
well you still look young, you just have had a lifetime of experience! g
I doubt it was any accident that you happened to just now find those pictures. Joe is saying hello to you! I am so glad that you are enjoying them! Love you!!!
Post a Comment