Monday, May 05, 2008

Free!







I know that everyone loves things that are free. It's that time of year again for the "Thanks Mom awareness and recruitment campaign." If you have not yet registered to be a bone marrow donor, because you've been waiting for the perfect opportunity - now is your chance. The cost of 46,000 kits will be covered (10,000 online & 36,000 in person).

Life. It's in you.

During our Thanks Mom awareness and recruitment campaign, May 5 to May 19, 2008, join the marrow donor Registry and give hope to patients. What better way to say “Thanks, Mom” for giving you life than to share that gift with another person.

When you become a marrow donor, you join the global movement of more than 11 million donors who stand ready to give someone a future.

You could be the one a patient needs.

So, go ahead. Click on the links above and learn more. Spread the word. Join Now. Keep praying for Erica. Do all of this in memory of Joe, Alivia, Amy, & Dale.

In case you need more inspiration, here are some videos with success story Christine Pechera.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I stumbled upon your blog through someone else's. I'm so sorry for your loss.

Your blog is lovely. I hope you get many, many people to join the registry. I joined myself in 1992. Was finally a match in 2005. I donated stem cells to the same person in 2005 and in 2006. I am happy to say I will finally be meeting him and his family in June.

Peace to you,

Lisa