Monday, November 27, 2006

Photos


Just wanted to share some photos from Thanksgiving. Joe made me wear the hat. It gave me the opportunity to act as though I knew what I was doing. :) As usual, the family (aka the guinea pigs) acted as though I knew what I was doing as well. :) Victor was a great food tester.

We went to church today. Joe, updated the congregation on identifying a donor. And then (only half joking) asked that the congregation pray that his donor will practice moderation during the holidays...will stay away from smoking and alcohol...and will return home immediately after work each day, after moderate exercise!

Thank you to Alyssa, Ryan, and Charlotte for the sweet card. Can't wait for the opportunity to meet Charlotte one day!

Thank you to Sheena for playing with me.

Happy day.

Cast all your anxiety on him because he cares for you.
~1 Peter 5:7

Posted by Picasa

No comments: