Joe had a dentist appointment today. Now his smile is even brighter than before! His hygienist was really sweet. She has her own inspiring story, which she shared with Joe. After Joe's appointment, the hygienist actually called me back so she could share a bit with me, and give me some encouragement. I thought that was so sweet. :)
On Friday, Joe has his appointment with the doctor. I can't believe that next week will be round 5 of his chemo treatments. I imagine on Friday we'll have a better idea of what our next few months will look like. I'm not sure if this makes me relieved or anxious. Both I guess.
Here's something cute my mom passed on to me after receiving it from a missionary back home...
Daily Christian Wisdom
Being a Christian is like being a pumpkin. God lifts you up, takes you in, and washes all the dirt off of you...Then He carves you a new smiling face and puts His light inside you to shine for all the world to see.
-Unknown
***
Lot of praise and thanks today.
Praise God, because 355 registered to be donors at the drive in honor of Baby Livi. How awesome is that? Yay for everyone who attended.
Thank you to our neighbor Cathy for the really yummy pumpkin bread. Made from scratch even.
Thank you to Myra and Sheru for dinnering with us last night. It was really fun hanging out with the two of you and hearing all of your stories!
Thanks to Eddie who has been working with CLLF hold a drive in North Carolina! We miss you Eddie!
Thank you to my CrossRoad girls. It is so wonderful to have your love, support and encouragement.
***
I have info on Cammy Lee drives for November! Spread the Word!
Nov. 8
Virginia Commonwealth
College Avenue
Richmond, VA
11am-5pm
Nov. 10
Columbia University
New York, NY
11am-5pm
Nov 14-15
Virginia Tech
Williamsburg Room of Squires Student Center
Blacksburg, VA
9am-9pm ,9am-8pm
Nov 15 or 16
Stonybrook University, NY
11am-5pm
(not confirmed at this time)
Nov 26
Apex Chinese Church
Apex, NC
11am-5pm
Nov 27
Duke University
Durham, NC
11am-5pm
So do not fear, for I am with you;
do not be dismayed, for I am your God.
I will strengthen you and help you;
I will uphold you with my righteous right hand.
~Isaiah 41.10
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment