Sunday, September 07, 2008

One Year

It's been one whole year since my beloved Joe died. What a privilege to love him and be loved by him. He was sweet. He was kind. He was silly. I don't think he had an enemy in the world. He was that lovable. Today, I'm sharing a slide show that our friend Vivian created for his funeral service. It really shows what a joy Joe was.

I know that Joe is going to be waving his terrible towel and cheering up a storm up there in heaven today. GO STEELERS!!!!!!

6 comments:

Unknown said...

Thinking of you and praying for you, especially today. Thank you for continuing to share Joe with us. We'll be waving that Terrible Towel right along with him.

E, T, and L

qcathleen said...

Your slide show make us cry .
We miss you so much .Joe !
You were so lovable.

3rd-auntie uncle &Yi-Ting

NETS said...

Sending you a huge blogspot hug :)
Thinking of you and praying for you!
Neysa

Melissa said...

You're always close in our hearts, Karen.

Melissa, Jon, Grant and Sophia

Sandy said...

We are thinking of Joe and thinking of you!

Yi-Shan & Osamu

victory4angela said...

Hi, you don't know me. I wandered into your blog some time ago and I've read most of it from the beginning. I am a 1-year non-Hodgkin's lymphoma survivor (I finished treatment last August). I just wanted to say that you and your blog have touched me and I'm thinking of Joe on this sad anniversary too. I'm so sorry he lost his battle to this terrible disease and I have hope for the future that we will find a cure so no one else has to suffer.

Your strength and attitude are truly amazing. My thoughts and prayers are with you.