Thursday, July 03, 2008
Happy Birthday, Joe!
Today would have been Joe's 34th birthday. I wonder what birthdays are like up in heaven? The singing must be better. The cake must be better too. I bet they still have trick candles though. :)
~~~
Just to give you a glimpse at how wonderful my church is, I am sharing a little birthday video the PCC English congregation created for Joe last year. (Oh, and since I'm sharing this, I guess I should say, "What was I thinking? There is no way that the singing could be better up in heaven...") :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


10 comments:
Happy Birthday, Joe!
We really miss you!
Indiana Mom
Oh, Karen. How sweet! Birthday's in Heaven are, well, more than we can imagine! God brought Joe into this world on that day and so, you can be sure He is celebrating "Joe" in Heaven! I have to say, also, that it is great that you are in such a wonderful church and that you know "where" to get your support from....Our Lord and your church family. Where would anyone be without the Lord? You will be strengthened from your dependence on Him and the wonderful support of your church. God bless you always.
Happy Birthday, Joe!
We all miss you!
3rd auntie,uncle & yi-ting from Taiwan
Dear Joe,
Hoping you are having a great time in Heaven. We are thinking of you. And we miss you very much!
Yi-Shan & Osamu
Happy Birthday,Joe!How sweet you are!! We all miss you!
Hi!Karen,Thanks for sharing such wonderful & sweet photos. We all love you. Please take good care of yourself!
2nd uncle & aunt
What an awesome video and great photos.
Karen -- I am sad and smiling at the same time -- Oh how special your congregation is !
Phyllis
Happy Birthday in heaven Joe! We miss you!
We a fun video. Happy Birthday Joe, we all wish you were here.
Happy Birthday Joe!
There was a blood drive in my office building today and I wanted to donate, but I'm still "too small." Someday I'll gain a few pounds and be able to give a unit . . .
We were out at dinner tonight and the couple next to us said they were celebrating "just being alive." They didn't elaborate, but I thought of how you had the gift of appreciating every moment . . . even before you got sick. Surely a lesson for the rest of us --
Jocelyn
Post a Comment