Monday, June 02, 2008

Graduation Week.


This week I'll be attending "little" Victor's Harvard graduation festivities. I'm so proud of my cute, nerdy, little brother! In preparation, I'm sharing some photos from the Harvard graduation festivities of my other cute, nerdy, little brother!

You may recognize the lovely outfit Joe is wearing in the first photo from the lovely "Ass Stance" photo. It was before our walk...and before Joe tucked in his shirt.













Brothers.













Joe and I were browsing through stores when we saw a pile of cheap name hats. We found one that said "Joe" and another that said "Victor." Joe thought it would be hilarious to get them and wear them around. Nobody ever seemed to understand those hats. That's what made them so fun.










Family photo.
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Life with Pog & FLeC said...

Please give Victor my congratulations. He is so sweet, and I know he will be very successful. Karen, you are a joy. *hugs*