Friday, March 21, 2008

Dale

Please take some time to pray for Dale's family. "Dale went peacefully early Sunday morning, the 16th of March." He was only nine. But oh, what an amazing nine year old he was. I only know him and his family through their blog, but it is clear that Dale lived life to the fullest despite all of his trials. And Dale was surrounded with an incredibly strong and loving family. God bless them.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Karen,
Thanks for the update on Dale. I, too, do not know him...only through your blog but have and will now continue to keep his family in my prayers. God bless you, too, Karen, on this Easter weekend and always, knowing that Joe is with our Lord.....our Lord who died for "us" on this Resurrection weekend over 2,000 years ago!!

One last thing.... I wanted to tell you that I really enjoyed your entry titled "Ass Stance!" Very funny!! I am so glad that you have so many wonderful and fun memories with Joe. Take good care and I will continue to keep you in my prayers.