Tuesday, January 22, 2008

Some smiles. :)

Often times when we were sitting around the hospital, Joe and I would watch The Ellen DeGeneres Show. One day, Ellen shared this video, and it never fails to put a smile on my face.

Dealing with Monsters

And this is too sweet...

Psalm 23

I am doing well. In recent weeks I've had the opportunity to spend some quality time with good friends - in person and over the phone. It's been refreshing.

2 comments:

cheshire cat said...

Ellen is way cool!
Still here with you and thinking of you!

di said...

Karen,

I just had to write and say how much I continue to love your blog! The "Ten Common Myths.." was fantastic. You are such an example of the kind of person I hope to become someday. So prolific with a depth of emotion, understanding and "realness" that blows me away. I think about you all the time and what you must STILL be going through. The way you share your rawest emotions seems to inspire and strengthen me in some way.

P.S. I'm also a huge ELLEN fan, so it made me smile to know you and Joe watched it together and laughed.