This is from an email sent out to the Pittsburgh Taiwanese Bible Class (and quoted in the comment below), but I think that everyone can join the fun from wherever you may be this evening at 9:00pm. (Thank you Auntie Shiow-Bih!)
Dear brothers and sisters of Pittsburgh Taiwanese Bible Class:
Please join me in praying together for Joe at 9:00 PM Monday night May 28, 2007. He really needs our prayers and support when he is struggling with oxygen, fighting for pneumonia. We will also pray for Karen, Dr/Mrs. Luke Lin and Dr/Mrs. Victor Lan at this very difficult time.
Shiow-Bih
~~~
p.s. It hasn't been confirmed for sure that Joe has pneumonia. So far it is just a possibility that he is being treated for. So please pray that it is confirmed that Joe does NOT have pneumonia.
Monday, May 28, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
How "coincidental" that I just got on the blog at 9 PM this evening! God's timing...please Oh God, touch and heal Joe now. Give grace to Karen and their parents, Lord you are our only hope. Give the doctor's wisdom they don't even have. Oh God please heal him now as we all pray together.
Hi Joe and Karen,
I just sent an e-card to your room. I am sitting in the office preparing for this Sunday's sermon. Stopping to read your blog gave me such a feeling of helplessness --- I imagine that you feel the same--lifeboat set adrift. Yet, we all know that God's presence is with you. He sustains you in this difficult time. He hurts when we hurt. His dealings with us remain a mystery -- his ways are not our ways. Yet we can be certain that he has our best at heart.
Love,
Jim
Post a Comment