Thursday, September 10, 2009
Go Steelers!!!!!! (Widow Reflection #1)
A few years ago, I classified myself as a football widow. Now, I'm a widow who loves football. I no longer find the term football widow (or hunting widow, xbox widow, sports widow, etc.) cute. But I do find a strange sense of pride in being a football loving widow. It helps that I'm a fan of the greatest team on earth. ;)
Let's Go Steelers!!!!!!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


1 comment:
I just came across your blog through another and I have to agree with you on this one. I cringed the other day when a friend posted on Facebook she was officially a "football widow" once again. Ah, what I wouldn't give to only be a Steelers widow once again...
My James was a HUGE Steelers fan and now I find it bittersweet to cheer for them.
Go Steelers!!
((HUGS)),
Heather
Post a Comment