Hi Karen,I hope you are having a great summer. I just came back to Japan from Taiwan and Yi-Shan will be coming here soon. I miss you and Joe. We'll be back in Indiana (State) in August. I hope we'll have a chance to get together soon.Osamu
Karen,I just wanted to drop by and say hi and that I am still sending my thoughts your way.June
Karen,I just wanted to drop by and say hi. June
Post a Comment
3 comments:
Hi Karen,
I hope you are having a great summer. I just came back to Japan from Taiwan and Yi-Shan will be coming here soon. I miss you and Joe. We'll be back in Indiana (State) in August. I hope we'll have a chance to get together soon.
Osamu
Karen,
I just wanted to drop by and say hi and that I am still sending my thoughts your way.
June
Karen,
I just wanted to drop by and say hi.
June
Post a Comment