Sunday, February 01, 2009

Here we go Steelers... Here we go!!!! (clap, clap)


Tonight is the night. Super Bowl Sunday!!!!!!!

It is like Christmas in Pittsburgh, except everything is decked in black and gold. I received this joke in my inbox recently, and I have to share...

Peyton Manning, after living a full life, died. When he got to heaven,God
was showing him around. T hey came to a modest little house with a faded Colts flag in
the window.
"This house is yours for eternity, Peyton," said God.
"This is very special; not everyone gets a house up here."
Peyton felt special, indeed, and walked up to his house.... On his way up the porch, He noticed another
house just around the corner. It was a 3 story mansion with a black & gold sidewalk, a 50 foot tall flag pole
with an enormous Steeler flag, and in every window a Terrible Towel.
Peyton looked at God and said, "God, I'm not trying to be ungrateful, but I have a question. I was an all-pro
quarterback, I hold many NFL records, and I even went to the Hall of Fame."
God said, "So what's your point Peyton?"
"Well, why does Ben Roethlisberger get a better house than me?"
God chuckled, and said,
"Peyton, that's not Ben's house, it's mine."

I'm sure that a similar joke is floating around for ALL of the football teams. But, I'd still like to imagine that Joe is sitting next to Jesus, in the 3 story mansion up in heaven waving a Terrible Towel. :)
Posted by Picasa

No comments: