Sunday, February 01, 2009

6 Time Super Bowl Champs!!!!!!!!!


The Steelers did it! They won their 6th Super Bowl. It was the most awesomely stressfully beautiful game ever. :) There was a huge bash at the church... and Joe was so there in spirit. :) I couldn't be happier. And I know that Pittsburgh's going to be on a high for months. It's wonderful to be in a city of happy people. GOOOOOOOOOOOOOO STEELERS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Happy Groundhog's Day!

P.S. Not only are the Steelers totally awesome... but Jennifer Hudson is totally awesome too. God bless her.
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

HERE WE GO STEELERS, HERE WE GO!!!

I bet Joe is having a blast with all of the Steelers fans up there!

Still in our thoughts and prayers,

Evonne

Life with Pog & FLeC said...

What a game!! WOW. And yes, Jennifer Hudson rocks. What strength and what an amazing voice she has.