Wednesday, November 04, 2009

A little change...

I know that I had promised to share more reflections on my past year way back in September.
The thing is, that a lot has changed since then.
And this blog no longer feels like the right place to share those reflections and those changes.

I do know I still have one or two faithful readers out there though. :)
To you, I wanted to say that I may be posting far less often...
Or maybe I'll be posting more...
I'm not quite sure yet.
What I do know, is that my posts here will be a bit different from now - Less personal and more informative.

If you know me in real life (or even in virtual life outside of this blog) then you'll stay up to date on the important things.
If you're a faithful reader that isn't connected to me outside of this blog, please feel free to leave me your email or other contact info in the comment section. It won't be published. But it will give me a chance to share news that won't appear in this space.

Life has been good to me. I'm doing quite well. There is no doubt in my mind that my guardian angel, Joe, has been guiding me towards happiness.

Thank you all for all of your love, support, encouragement, prayers, and hugs. I've been incredibly spoiled and blessed by all of you. :)

7 comments:

Unknown said...

hi Karen,

This is Evonne, Joe's childhood friend from Pittsburgh. Even though I don't know you and Joe well I have been blessed to keep reading your blog. I wish you all the best!! And I am glad that Joe is guiding you towards happiness. :)

Take care of yourself and be well. :)

Evonne

Anonymous said...

Still thinking of you Karen ~
Take care of YOU !
Phyllis

Anonymous said...

so glad that life is being good to you!

from a faithful blog reader

Anonymous said...

Let us know if you start a new blog!!!
I am certain that Joe is guiding you towards happiness, you deserve it more than anyone I know.
xoxo
Neysa

Anonymous said...

i am sure it was a hard decision to make, but it was probably the right one. i will stop by...it has been my link with you through our experiences. love and best to you. gla

Anonymous said...

You are almost mostly certainly spoiled by the two old persons in Indiana, PA.

baba

Ann said...

Karen, I wanted to pop in and let you know I've been thinking of you and hope that you are well.
Ann