
After yesterday's big win, I have to post something. We won both the Super Bowl and the Stanley Cup in one season. Pittsburgh is an incredible city. Joe loved Pittsburgh so much. I can just imagine how excited he would have been this year. He must be helping to pull strings up in heaven.
Kind of random - but this year, Albert turned 30. Joe would have turned 35 in a couple weeks. I will be turning 33 in a few months - the age that Joe was when he went up to heaven. It's a big year. So in some weird big stretch of a way, it seems that if something huge were to happen... this would be the year. YAY PITTSBURGH!!!!!
Now... if the Pirates can win more games than they lose, we can count that as a huge victory too. Let's go Bucs!!!!!!
4 comments:
Haha about the Pirates--now THAT's being positive!! :)
Love, Cousin Lilly
Woo hoo, GO PENS!!!! It is a big year for so many reasons....hope you are well and thanks for continuing to post.
E, T, and L, H, and G
Congrat's on a 7th game win! I am from Western New York and was rooting for them. I bet Joe is very happy!!
so good to hear your 'voice'. gla
Post a Comment