Dear Karen This is a response to your article of the other day. Although I have typed twice in two days but all failed to get through. May be your new censoring system did not like me at all. Mom cried after reading your writing and forced me to say something. Knowing that in our family, daughter and father know each other so well without even have to say a word. Right ? Right ! We are very happy that you feel much better this second year than last year against all odds. I believe that you have earned it with your loving Christian heart and positive attitude, oh, plus the excellent childhood rearing (Dad has to steal some credit, of course.). The grief will always be there. Yet you turned it into power in caring and helping other unfortunate people from the very beginning. We sometime learnt from you. We are very proud of you. Now for Joe’s sake and all friends looking at you, you have the obligation to stand up and be more productive with the experience few people have to go through. I still believe with all the blessing you got, I know you can EARN it. We love you. We will follow you step be step. Mom and dad
Dear Karen, Have you thought of writing a book? Your perspective on your journey is very honest and uplifting. I think this blog helps a lot of people heal, but that a book could do so as well.
I'm a reader and a fan. You have been a teacher to me. Alice
3 comments:
Dear Karen
This is a response to your article of the other day. Although I have typed twice in two days but all failed to get through. May be your new censoring system did not like me at all.
Mom cried after reading your writing and forced me to say something. Knowing that in our family, daughter and father know each other so well without even have to say a word. Right ? Right !
We are very happy that you feel much better this second year than last year against all odds. I believe that you have earned it with your loving Christian heart and positive attitude, oh, plus the excellent childhood rearing (Dad has to steal some credit, of course.).
The grief will always be there. Yet you turned it into power in caring and helping other unfortunate people from the very beginning. We sometime learnt from you. We are very proud of you. Now for Joe’s sake and all friends looking at you, you have the obligation to stand up and be more productive with the experience few people have to go through. I still believe with all the blessing you got, I know you can EARN it. We love you. We will follow you step be step.
Mom and dad
Karen, you continue to amaze me with your strength and your courage and your beauty -- inside and out.
Dear Karen, Have you thought of writing a book? Your perspective on your journey is very honest and uplifting. I think this blog helps a lot of people heal, but that a book could do so as well.
I'm a reader and a fan. You have been a teacher to me. Alice
Post a Comment