Monday, January 19, 2009
Pittsburgh's going to the Superbowl!!!!!!!!!
I am so incredibly excited about the Steelers going to the Super Bowl. I can only imagine the crazy kind of partying that Joe is doing up in heaven right now. It was madness in our house when the Steelers were headed to the Super Bowl last time... our first football season as a married couple. Then we hosted the Superbowl party. Joe and I were so excited after the Steelers won that we flung open the front door and started screaming - much to the shock of our guests. But our faithful neighbors hollered right back. It was beautiful.
I watched tonight's game with my dad - he was my good luck charm (it's his birthday.) I told him that if the Steelers didn't win, I might not ever be able to visit him on his special day ever again. :) I was wearing my lucky lashes (long and gold-tipped). There was a lash malfunction in the last quarter when Troy Polamalu made the beautiful interception. But between Joe, Dad, and the lashes, there was enough magic to ensure our victory!!!!!!
The game was so exciting I received phone calls and texts from both coasts.
Oh, I'm so happy right now. A lot of things are making me happy these days. A lot of changes are happening. If you see me, you can ask and I'll share...
One more game. Being a Steelers fan is so much fun. :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


5 comments:
oh, COME ON!! you are an insufferable tease, you! well, i can content myself with rejoicing in the wonder that is troy and the rest of the steeler men. SQUEEEE!!!
WAHOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!! I just might have to become a Steelers fan =P. I gave in and now have a Terrible Towel...
Dear Karen :
Happy Chinese New Year !!!
Love,
3rd Uncle,Auntie &Yi-Ting
You are so adorable! "lash malfunction" hahaha Here we go Steelers! Here we go!
Dear,
I found out that you take much longer time to do make up just to sit in front of your Steeler game watching than you do for dating. I believe this is a compliment under this circumstance. Right? Right!
q
Post a Comment