Thursday, February 07, 2008

Happy Chinese New Year

It's the year of the Rat. I think you should celebrate by watching Ratatouille.

I also think you should check out the new and improved website of Cammy Lee Leukemia Foundation. Check out dates and times for upcoming drives and spread the word.

Along the same lines, if you are already registered to be a donor, make sure that your information is updated. If you're not registered to be a donor...it's been a good long while since I've pestered anyone about it. Things didn't work out the way I would have liked with Joe. But that doesn't take away from the fact that his donor is a hero, and she quite possibly gave me and our families several more months with Joe than we would have had. Bone marrow transplants have saved many lives, and you could be the key in saving another life. Think about it.


While you're thinking, send up all the prayers, good vibes, and virtual hugs you can for Erica and Dale. They are two really amazing people who have been through way too much.
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Happy New Year Karen.
-June