The latest news regarding Joe's PBSC donor, is that both the 21 year old lady and the 37 year old gentleman are continuing with their appointments as scheduled. So we shall wait and see who will be awarded the prize of becoming Joe's donor!!!!!Joe had his blood drawn on Monday. His counts haven't changed much since last week. Usually we'd see a nice rise in his counts by now. He still feels great. Joe will have his blood drawn again either on Thursday or Friday. We just continue to be thankful that his transplant is approaching. It is good...and it is a bit scary. But mostly we remain optimistic that everything will go smoothly.
Many thanks to Shelley and Ed, Akiko and Joe, and Sha for your very thoughtful gifts. We don't deserve to be so spoiled!
Mary was greatly troubled at his words and wondered what kind of greeting this might be. But the angel said to her, "Do not be afraid, Mary, you have found favor with God. You will be with child and give birth to a son, and you are to give him the name Jesus."
~Luke 1:29-31
2 comments:
Wow! You got that box fast! Enjoy everything in it. We did get our gift... havent opened it yet, but since the box says Hershey's I'm sure we'll love it.. assuming I share. ;)
Happy Holidays!!
~Shelley
I love this photo. You two look so cute together. I am wondering who was taking the photo. :)
Post a Comment